Can anyone suggest an ERP system suitable for our requirements?
I have evaluated all the 3 open source ERPs you have mentioned but did not find much useful. None of these ERP systems provide 20-30% of the functionalities that we are looking for. Please find below our major business objectives
1. Creation of purchase order (requisition, RFQ, Quote, PO – Standard, Blanket as applicable)
2. Receiving purchase order
3. Checking on hand stock.
4. Using planning system such as MRP, Kanban, Min Max
5. Transferring material between different location
6. Creating a work order and Issuing Material
7. Completing a work order/finished good
8. Creation of sales order (Lead, Opportunity, Quote as applicable)
9. Shipment of finished goods through sales order.
10. Customer Invoice
11. Customer Receipt against Invoice
12. Supplier Invoice
13. Supplier Payment
14. GL Requirements
15. HR Requirements – Leave, Payroll, Expense claims, etc
16. Service Contracts - Warranty, Repair
18. Asset Maintenance
19. Fixed Asset process
Can you please suggest a good ERP to satisfy these requirements. Even if, the ERP provides 70-80% of these functionalities then we 'll select that. We can afford to spend few bucks in customization to fulfill our business needs.
Currently, we are also evaluating inoERP and odoo~ Asked by Anik Dey