6th International Service Technology Symposium - Mexico City, Mexico (Dec 4-5, 2013)
The top Cloud Computing, SOA, Big Data and Service Technology experts and authors will be participating at the 6th International Service Technology Symposium in Mexico City on December 4-5, 2013. Founded by Arcitura, this is the world’s largest event dedicated to Service Technology, SOA, Cloud Computing and Big Data, featuring top industry experts and authors from around the world. Also scheduled are a series of CCP and SOACP certification workshops from CloudSchool.com and SOASchool.com.
The Symposium conference series is governed by Arcitura Education, and is based on a substance-only philosophy whereby selected speaker submissions are judged primarily on their educational and informational value. Spanning two conference days, the speaker sessions are organized across the following conference tracks:
- Cloud Computing Architecture, Brokers & Patterns
- Big Data & Event Processing (Practices & Tools)
- Emerging Service Technology Innovations
- API Design & Architecture (including Mobile, Social)
- New SOA & Service-Orientation Practices & Models
- BPM & Adaptive Case Management
- Service Infrastructure, SDN & Virtualization (including PaaS, IaaS)
- Service-Enabled Enterprise Architecture
- Governance & Management for API/SOA/Cloud
- Real World Case Studies & Business Cases for Service Technology
Meet the world’s leading experts, get the latest insights on technologies, techniques, and trends, get formal training, win prizes, and tour Mexico City while you’re in the neighborhood. See you at the Symposium!
Featured white papers
Five common cloud ERP mistakes
Get your comprehensive guide to avoiding the five most common cloud ERP errorsDownload
ERP Software in the Cloud - Introduction to Cloud ERP
Get your free guide to cloud ERP softwareDownload
ERP Software Pricing Guide
Get your comprehensive guide to the cost of ERP softwareDownload
How to select a cloud-based ERP for a small business
What ERP requirements should a small business have when considering cloud ERP?
Can Cloud ERP can boost the Italian economy?
What impact can Cloud ERP have on the Italian software market? Guest blog from Extra Vision.
How to gain value out of IoT initiatives
Guest blog from QAD outlining functional steps to achieving IoT benefits