Home Delivery World and City Freight Show 2019
Home Delivery World is returning for its 7th annual retail logistics conference and exhibition, announcing a new move to Philadelphia. The move from Atlanta follows after a complete sell out during the conference last year and increasing demand which has led Home Delivery World to grow.
Home Delivery World, which will now be held at the Pennsylvania Convention Center, will host over 2,500 attendees from the retail sector including supply chain experts and logistics professionals.
The conference will feature more than 250 speakers who are industry experts, as well as upwards of 150 exhibitors.
Home Delivery World has announced their much anticipated main keynote speakers, including:
- Nicholas Bertram, President, Giant Food Stores, LLC
- Roman Sobieri, Head of Shipping, Listing Management and Payment Operations, Etsy
- David Burton, EVP of Operations and Retail, Nutrisystem
- Darrell Edwards, EVO & Chief Supply Chain Officer, Lazboy
This year, Home Delivery World will be accompanied by the City Freight Show USA, a conference and expo for transportation professionals, and technology companies. Being co-located with Home Delivery World has made this partnership the largest, most comprehensive event in the country that covers the entire delivery cycle from warehousing to the customer's doorstep.
The City Freight Show USA will host key stakeholders in the transportation sector including fleet owners, 3PLs, shippers, city planners, and technology providers.
The conference will discuss optimizing technologies, and innovative new trends as well as discussing urban logistics challenges, and more. Key topics that will be discussed at the City Freight Show USA conference and expo include:
- IoT and shipping decisions: discussing smart devices in logistics and supply chains
- Providing frictionless shipping experiences: how software and selected tools make informed shipping decisions
- Future trends in the industry: including green initiatives, demand, and logistics expectations for the future.
- Leveraging technology in transport: discussing real-time data, and using technological advancements in operations.
The Home Delivery World conference and expo is set to take place from April 3rd to 5th 2019, along with the City Freight Show USA which will take place from April 4th and 5th 2019. There are a variety of ticket options available for both Home Delivery World and City Freight Show USA. Register now for City Freight show here, and for Home Delivery World here.
Featured white papers
ERP Software Pricing Guide
Get the latest pricing information on over 80 popular ERP systems, and learn how to budget for your ERP project in our free guideDownload
60-Step ERP Selection Checklist
Get the comprehensive checklist for your ERP selection projectDownload
ERP Implementation: 9 steps to success
The 9 proven steps you should follow when implementing ERPDownload
Enterprise Software Showcase in Orlando
What to expect at the Enterprise Software Showcase 2021
Why a food specific ERP system is a must-have
Key features and requirements food companies should consider when searching for an ERP
Home Delivery World 2017: all you need to know
What's lined up for Home Delivery World 2017, who's present and how to get tickets